History2020-01-09T10:18:24-05:00

Together We Stand

Calvary United Methodist Church was originally named, “The Fayetteville Methodist Church” and was located on Main Street in Fayetteville from 1888-1964. The Fayetteville Methodist Church changed its name to Calvary United Methodist Church in 1969 and moved to its current location at 150 Norlo Drive in Fayetteville in 1964.

Community Activity Archive

View All The Latest News

Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion – it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.

Billy Graham

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.

C. S. Lewis

When the crowds learned it, they followed him, and he welcomed them and spoke to them of the kingdom of God and cured those who had need of healing.

Come Join Us!
Go to Top